Astarté – Catamaran Pahi 53
Authentically related to the great Polynesian double canoes plying the Pacific Ocean since the millenia the new Pahi 53 Catamaran was designed by the mythical James Wharram to suit Aegean conditions.
Its sleek hulls and low windage guarantee safe sailing and flexibility. The interior of the yacht boasts superior comfort with four beautiful cabins with private bathrooms, a separate living area on deck, a large swimming platform and high quality amenities such as the production of fresh water on board and the electricity generator.
Astarté is based on Paros island which is ideal for departures to the Cyclades islands. Various routes are available to Santorini, Mykonos, the Small Cyclades and also to the Dodecanese.
- Cabins: 4 double cabins with private bathroom; 1 single cabin; 1 skipper’s cabin
- Maximum number of passengers: 10
- Length: 52 feet / 15.98 m
- Beam: 24 feet / 7.50 m
- Draft: 3 feet / 1.00 m
- Engine: 30 ch
- Water Capacity: 1000 l
- Fuel Capacity: 750 l
- Sails & Extra Equipment: 1 furling genoa, 2 large gaff sails, 1 Jib, Spinnaker 1
- Navigation: Radar, VHF, GPS plotter, depth sounder, anemometer, speedometer
- Electricity: Two 30 hp engines can produce 100 AMP, 4 batteries of 200 AMP for service and two 80 AMP batteries for the motors. A desalinator can produce a 160 l/h. 1500 W generator, an inverter to charge your laptop, tablet, camera …
- Accommodation & Galley: Fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, cooler, … CD & MP3, snorkeling equipment. Platform tilt back to swimming. Deck shower (hot and cold). Sprayhoods & bimini in 2 separate cockpit. An electric windlass, a dinghy of 3.50 m with a 15 hp outboard .