Jonathan & Chloé D’egée - Gibsea 126
What a pleasure to take the wheel and ride the waves … The skipper will help to teach you maneuvers on board. You will discover the pleasures of sailing and wake the navigator in you …
Reconditioned every year these boats are adapted to the Aegean Sea. They can comfortably accommodate 6 participants. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by their performance and their seaworthiness especially in summer when the Meltemi winds blow, what a pleasure to take the helm and surf the waves…. The skipper has good knowledge of the islands and you will discover the charm of Greece in its most traditional way. You will sail from island to island with a sense of freedom and escape.
Jonathan And Chloé D’egée are based at Syros. These yachts depart from Mykonos and Santorini. Depending on availability Cyclades starting points may also be available from Syros, Paros, Ios…
Gibsea 126 Plan
- Shipyard / Model: Gilbert Marine, France / Gibsea 126
- Naval Architects: Joubert & Nivelt
- Cabins:: 4 double cabins (2 double bed cabins + 2 bunk bed cabins); 1 skipper’s cabin
- WC: 2 WC (1 shower)
- Maximum number of passengers: 8
- Length: 43 feet / 13.20 m
- Beam: 13 feet / 4.05 m
- Draft: 5 feet / 1.8 m
- Engine Jonathan: Volvo 80 hp
- Engine Chloé d’Egée: Iveco 60 hp
- Water capacity: 450 l
- Fuel capacity: 200 l
- Sails & Extra Equipment : Furling genoa 65m2
- Navigation: GPS with map, anemometer, speedometer, depth sounder, VHF, navigation aids, navigation charts, pilot, survival and fire extinguishers beacons …
- Electricity: Battery charger, inverter 220 V, taken at the dock.
- Accommodation & Galley: Kitchen, stove with oven, electric refrigerators, hot water, radio CD … Bimini, electric windlass, dinghy with 3.5 HP outboard motor. Deck shower and swim platform.